Senior Official Baptised, Accused, Vindicated, Promoted
A senior official in a ‘closed’ Asian country* faced a challenge beyond his political influence: his daughter was losing her sight and the... Read More >>>
International Provision Through a Basket of Vegetables
A couple from a poor Mexican context work for a Faith2Share member in the Middle East. Recently, they were worried about their supervisor’s... Read More >>>
Witchcraft Doesn't Work!
‘We think witchcraft doesn’t work!’ said local people who had been seeking to oppose the ministry of a Faith2Share member movement through... Read More >>>
Fabric of Dreams - Ecuador
Just outside the city of Quito, Ecuador, is Carmen Bajo, a small, low-to-no-income area. An education centre serves the community and here Leah... Read More >>>
Mahabba Network International helps everyday Christians engage positively with Muslims, by facilitating opportunities to pray, increase understanding of Muslims and Islam and get equipped to share Jesus with Muslims locally.
WHAT IS OUR VISION?
• Our vision is to see networks of churches and Christians partnering together locally to reach out with love to their Muslim neighbours.
• We also want to see large numbers of Muslim people having an encounter with Jesus, becoming followers, and either joining local fellowships, or starting new movements of church growth.
WHAT IS OUR MISSION STATEMENT? - “MOTIVATING, MOBILISING, MENTORING, MULTIPLYING”
• To Motivate and Mobilise ordinary Christians to love their Muslim neighbours in word and deed
• To help churches to Mentor and Multiply dynamic communities of disciples
WHAT ARE OUR AIMS?
• To break the fear of Islam and equip people to love Muslims, and know how to befriend them.
• To teach people to differentiate between Islam, as a Religion, and precious Muslims as people.
• To impart faith that Christians don’t need to be “specialists” to introduce Jesus to Muslim people.
• To care for Muslims who wish to follow Jesus, and equip churches to disciple them.
• To equip Muslim Background Believers to reach their immediate friends and family community.
HOW DOES MAHABBA BENEFIT LOCAL CHURCH MEMBERS?
• Increases their passion for prayer, and love and concern for local and global Muslim people
• Equips them with an awareness of Islam, and the ability to befriend and reach out to Muslims
• Strengthens their own ministry and networks them with others with a similar passion
• Enables them to work with others across the locality to do joint outreach
WHAT DOES MAHABBA OFFER IN AN AREA OR CITY?
• Support from a Regional Mahabba Facilitator
• Networking with other local Church Leaders
• Help in starting a united Prayer Movement
• Equipping with different Resources
• Connecting with the wider Mahabba Network
• Giving access to the Online Mahabba Community
• Advice in discipleship of Believers and Church Planting
WHAT ARE THE CORE VALUES (THE DNA) OF MAHABBA?
• Persistent prayer
• Love for Muslim people
• Ordinary Christians, resourced by specialists
• Championed by church leaders in unity
• Growing believers