About the National Mission Commission of Nepal
The National Mission Commission of Nepal (NMCN) is a national faith-based indigenous, interdenominational and non-profitable social organisation. It was established in 2001 under the National Churches Fellowship of Nepal (NCFN) as a wing and became independent in 2011.
The objectives of NMCN are to:
- Organise vocational training to empower society to sustain the community.
- Equip marginalised groups through public awareness programs to get involved in social work.
- Send national and international volunteers to get involved in social transformation activities.
- Play a leading role in bringing unification and collaboration among churches and para-church organisation.
- Partner with like-minded national and international agencies.
- Initiate any other social work as need arises.
- Reach out the unreached holistically.
- Provide education and scholarships to the marginalised people groups.
NMCN is committed to facilitate and organise various training to educate and equip churches and individuals through:
- Slum Children School
- Prison Ministry